Re: TP 1 SNR reduction.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 06/05/2021 15:25, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,
I see from my own readings and David's across Europe signal graphs that most of us have seen a step drop in SNR/LM at 13:00 UTC today.
My SNR is down from 13.5 this morning to around 12.5 dB with some cloud now.
Regards,
John Tellick.
Folks,

I headlined this in my daily report to EUMETSAT. Previous responses have suggested that as long as the signal is above the minimum agreed level there's no need for action (by EUMETSAT). They are in the hands of their service provider, of course, they don't run the uplink themselves.