Tellicast

Youssef Bennouna

Hello everybody,
I am trying to get data through TSL-HVS1 but the tellicast stays in the "connecting" state. I receive data through Basic service normally.
I checked the *.ini files, I also compared the bas*.in to *.hvs-1.ini, found nothing. As I am new to the Tellicast system I am not sure about parameters like "max_memory_usage", parameters like "receive_buffer_size"....
I am using a TBS 5927, I have a RAM disk of 500Mb on my computer (Windows10).
Can someone show me a way to debug this problem? or maybe send me a sample of the config file?
Thank you for any help or idea.
Youssef