Eumetcast HVS-2 tellicast .. red icon...help please

Philip Robinson

Hi
I hope someone can help as ive forgotten how to resolve this problem

On starting tellicast hvs-2 i have a red icon bottom right  of screen
Checking the log file it seems to be something to do with the announcement channel
the log file error shows
Failed to open announcement channel `TSL-HVS-2` address 224.223.224.223:4711 (Bad interface address)

i am sure its something simple i have to do, but my memory has let me down on this one. I am sure that  i have fixed this sort of problem in the past

hope someone can help
Philip
thx