Re: Tellicast Losses

Ian Deans

On 30/04/2021 11:32, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:

John I am seeing an increase in signal since yesterday as well, up about
0.3 SNR. When others reported a signal increase recently, I had not seen
any increase, so this is very welcome and let us hope it remains.
Although it varies depending the time of day, I am now seeing a signal
of about 13.3/13.4 SNR with a 1.1 metre dish which is pretty good this
far north in Angus.
Spoke too soon John, as sometime earlier today the increased signal I had been seeing vanished and signal levels back to where they were.

Unfortunate as I need all the signal I can get up here.