Re: Tellicast Losses

geojohnt@...

Hello Ian,

Good to hear you are seeing and improved signal up there in Scotland.

I should have said that my SR1 Power reading remains at - 25 dBm 'despite' the increased SNR.

My SNR was steady at 14.00 dB till around an hour ago and is now 13.8/9 dB.
Ooops, just stepped briefly to 13.7.
But 'sun is up' and atmosphere active.

Mmmm, and Power stepping to - 26 dBm every now and again

As you say, let's hope it continues - I mean the increased SNR.

John I am seeing an increase in signal since yesterday as well, up about

0.3 SNR. When others reported a signal increase recently, I had not seen
any increase, so this is very welcome and let us hope it remains.

Although it varies depending the time of day, I am now seeing a signal
of about 13.3/13.4 SNR with a 1.1 metre dish which is pretty good this
far north in Angus.