Re: GOMS3 support in the MSG Data Manager beta

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 23/04/2021 11:31, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi David
I can confirm its not a problem with Data Manager
My images are produced via Python directly from the data files and I think Ernst does the same
Regards
Graham
Thanks, Graham. That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

I've seen the same issue, so it's best you and Ernst report it to EUMETSAT. They may be planning to resolve it before April 29, but usually once "we manufacturers" get to see it, such issues have been fixed. A report will help.