Re: BS/HVS-1 SNR this morning early.

Stefano Mina

Snr increase since yesterday afternoon, also here in Italy (Pesaro) + 0.3-, 04db

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di Ian Deans via groups.io
Inviato: giovedì 22 aprile 2021 11:03
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] BS/HVS-1 SNR this morning early.

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,

Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.

My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.

I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an
uplift also.

Regards,
John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an increase.