Re: hi i new to using MSG data ,and hope you can help where can i download this kind of of file "W_XX-EUMETSAT-Darmstadt,VIS+IR+HRV+IMAGERY,MSG1+SEVIRI_C_EUMG_20190401090010.nc"

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 14/04/2021 21:41, yaron1205@gmail.com wrote:
hi i new to using MSG data ,and hope you can help   where can i download this kind of  of file "W_XX-EUMETSAT-Darmstadt,VIS+IR+HRV+IMAGERY,MSG1+SEVIRI_C_EUMG_20190401090010.nc" I did find them on this page
https://navigator.eumetsat.int/product/EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:MSG15-RSS/print <https://navigator.eumetsat.int/product/EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:MSG15-RSS/print>
but every time I try to order from this page i got  "504 Gateway Time-out" The server didn't respond in time.
Thank you very much
I know the Data Centre has had some unexpected downtime but if it fails again try contacting Ops at:

ops@eumetsat.int