Re: No Pics of Central Europe since some days?

Ernst Lobsiger

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 06:07 AM, Hartmut Schulla wrote:
I started the Job (METOPC)  this time (14:54) again with the same results.
Hartmut,

sorry of course you should get the same Metop-C image twice. I have no receiver running right now as I have problems with my heat pump and had to move the TC receivers away.
Metop has 3 minutes segments. So if your max. elevation segment found was at 08:23 UTC (middle of the segment) the question is whether you actually got the following segments?
You can check that as the start- and end-time of each segment is in the file name (see header of the python script). The files are either missing (not disseminated or not received) or
they are there but with an all black content. In the latter case you will see segments with an unusually small size in bytes. We had such problems (but) with EARS channels before.