No, the time is correct. But I had a little typo, In my last mail: 12:00 UTC instead 11:00 UTC.

The images are captured with UTC+1 regardless of DST.

I started the Job (METOPC)  this time (14:54) again with the same results.

Timestamp of the new pic is 11.4.2021 14:54. (local MESZ).

Any suggestions?

Regards

Hartmut

Von: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io
Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. April 2021 14:48
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] No Pics of Central Europe since some days?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 05:29 AM, Hartmut Schulla wrote:

The dark (not scanned) area moves every day little bit to north.

The weeks before i got a full picture of Austria.

The pictures were captured every Day at 11:00 UTC and 15:00 UTC with the same content.

Regards

Hartmut

Hartmut,

as your MRTG graphs on David's page seem not to be UTC could it be that this started with the change to summer time?
In other words are you sure your image processing is scheduled in UTC? If not just try to make the images one hour later.

Best regards