Re: Packets

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 08/04/2021 19:02, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi
Has anyone heard any more news about the current situation with regard to lost and recovered packets  on all three services
I just wondered if is being looked into
Regards
Graham
Briefly, I reported it, and the fault was fixed, and I was informed it had been fixed.

I noted that it had re-appeared in my daily report to EUMETSAT today, but as yet I've had no response to that. Although it's holiday time and the virus, which may delay a response, I think that anyone experiencing the problem might like to provide a report to EUMETSAT. I guess the more information the better.