Re: Satellite images for 21st August 2007

R. Alblas

I have an image here, of MSG2, 21 august 2007, UTC 12:00 It's in native format; is that a problem?
Regards,
Rob.

On 29-03-2021 00:00, Bernard Burton via groups.io wrote:
I have had a request from a student for any satellite images for the 21st August 2007. I do keep an archive of all the images I post on my website, but unfortunately I was away between the 18th and 27th August 2007, and am unable to satisfy this request. If anyone on the group also keeps an image archive, do you have any images from the 21st August 2007 covering Europe, in particular, Poland?. The image use will be purely academic, the student is at a Polish University. Many thanks.