Re: EKU Safenet Authentication Client crashed last night

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 28/03/2021 09:55, Hartmut Schulla via groups.io wrote:
Hi David!
Yes. "Crashes" are also timeouts or freezes here. I have to reinsert the dongle, then all is OK!
This occcurs approx. one time per month. With the "old" client, every was OK.
Regards
Hartmut
Hartmut,

Nothing specific, but check that the USB power settings aren't allowing USB devices to be powered down if they are deemed to be inactive.

I suggest reporting this to EUMETSAT in case it's a known issue.