Von: MSG-1@groups.io [mailto:MSG-1@groups.io] Im Auftrag von David J Taylor GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. März 2021 10:49
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] EKU Safenet Authentication Client crashed last night

On 28/03/2021 09:34, Hartmut Schulla via groups.io wrote:
Hi!

The EKU Safenet Client crashed last night exactly at 02:00/03:00 MEZ/MESZ.

Had anybody same experiences? After reinserting the dongle EKU worked again.

In the last months I recognized approx 1 crash of the EKU SW per month.

Regards

Hartmut
Hartmut,

No sign of problems here (Windows-10), but I did see the "Certificate"
messages (attached) first thing this morning.

I haven't seen any routine crashes, but the occasional timeout. Perhaps less than once a month.

[I have previously reported these spurious messages to EUMETSAT and they are waiting for a response from the software provider.]