Re: EKU Safenet Authentication Client crashed last night

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 28/03/2021 09:34, Hartmut Schulla via groups.io wrote:
Hi!
The EKU Safenet Client crashed last night exactly at 02:00/03:00 MEZ/MESZ.
Had anybody same experiences? After reinserting the dongle EKU worked again.
In the last months I recognized approx 1 crash of the EKU SW per month.
Regards
Hartmut
Hartmut,

No sign of problems here (Windows-10), but I did see the "Certificate" messages (attached) first thing this morning.

I haven't seen any routine crashes, but the occasional timeout. Perhaps less than once a month.

[I have previously reported these spurious messages to EUMETSAT and they are waiting for a response from the software provider.]