Re: GOMS3 support in the MSG Data Manager beta

David and Graham,
at least as far as PyTROLL/Satpy is concerned there is an ongoing discussion/investigation about the GOMS3 'satellite_id' disseminated in the Prlogue.
https://groups.google.com/g/pytroll/c/2fjnngvdjlI <https://groups.google.com/g/pytroll/c/2fjnngvdjlI>
This means that either the current dissemination of GOMS3 Prologue files or the current PyTROLL/Satpy reader for these files will yet have to be updated.
Thanks, Ernst. That doesn't seem to be an issue for the MSG Data Manager. However, I haven't checked in detail what use - if any - I make for the prolog data.