Re: Missing key error in Telicat

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 04/03/2021 20:37, Esko Petaja wrote:
Hello
I have regular errors in Telicast for all services Basic, HVS-1 , HVS-2 about missing key in log file
Icon comes red. It comes typically almost every day.
In most cased it do not stop reception.
Any Advise ?
Br. Esko P
Esko,

I've seen this when the signal is marginal, or varying. What do your missed and recovered packet rates show for the three services? Could it be interference (11 GHz or on the IF)?

Of course, we've just passed the solar outage maximum, so it could just be that. If the issues are all around the same time, ~11:30-12:00 UTC?

73,
David GM8ARV