Re: Pytroll/SatPy problems with GOES16 script

Ernst Lobsiger

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 01:29 AM, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
Could you attach me an example of your channels .ini file? Thank you
Daniele,

these *.ini files are highly TC station dependant. I have no idea what data you subscribed to and what
kind of data management and/or data processing you intend to setup. There is no "one size fits all"
solution. My files below are what I use under GNU/Linux. Just use the # comments to give you an idea.

P.S.
All my Python scripts also show in their headers the EUMETCast channels the data comes in.
This can change from time to time when EUMETSAT reorganizes the dissemination schedule.