Re: Evaluation copies of Windows 10 Windows Insider DEV

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 08/01/2021 18:13, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi John
No I cant get it to run either and I cant roll back my version either
Just have to hope CrazyCat is following this thread and can fix the problem
Regards
Graham
John, Graham,

It's been several weeks now since you reported this issue. Did you manage to report it and perhaps get any replies from TBS, Microsoft, CrazyCat or possibly EUMETSAT?

TBS would not want their hardware to fail under the next version of Windows.

Thanks,