Re: MSG4 in MSG Data MAanager

Daniele Guardigli

Hi David, attached you'll find 3 screenshots of what I have on MSG Data Manager. Please, let me know where I did something wrong.
Thanks.
Problema MSG(3).jpgProblema MSG(2).jpgProblema MSG(1).jpg

Il giorno mar 23 feb 2021 alle ore 09:34 David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> ha scritto:
On 22/02/2021 16:00, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can't correctly process MSG4 images, since the channels preview are
> set to Africa and when I set a detailed image 1,2,3 or 4 the Europe is
> offset. With MSG3 all works fine.
> Can you help me? Thanks
>
> Daniele Guardigli

I'm sorry my suggestion did not help.  Could you please post a
screenshot (as an attachment) showing exactly what you mean by "preview
are set to Africa".

I am also puzzled by your reference to MSG-3 as that satellite data is
not due to be broadcast again until March-04 (IIRC).

Daniele Guardigli