Re: MSG4 in MSG Data MAanager

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 22/02/2021 16:00, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
Hello,
I can't correctly process MSG4 images, since the channels preview are set to Africa and when I set a detailed image 1,2,3 or 4 the Europe is offset. With MSG3 all works fine.
Can you help me? Thanks
Daniele Guardigli
I'm sorry my suggestion did not help. Could you please post a screenshot (as an attachment) showing exactly what you mean by "preview are set to Africa".

I am also puzzled by your reference to MSG-3 as that satellite data is not due to be broadcast again until March-04 (IIRC).