Re: Himawari & GOMS & Goes 16 data

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 22/02/2021 13:36, fly.fechter@t-online.de wrote:
Hallo,
I cannot remember the correct channel name of  Himawari, GOMS & GOES 16. I would like to include these in the bas channel list.
Could you help me, please ?
I run version 3.1.1.5.13.17 of the MSG data manager.
I clicked satellite 4 - however have not yet discovered in its log any of these three birds.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland
Ernst has kindly told you where to find the data.

My software for GOES-16 and GOES-17 image data is available here:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/GOES-ABI-Manager.html

You don't need the MSG Data Manager for this data, but the resulting images can be used with my GeoSatSignal and MSG Animator programs.

As the software is free, I don't offer direct support, but there is a "Support" button on the software which will direct you to the right place.

According to the EUMETSAT Web site, the knowledge base has the channel listing:

https://eumetsatspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DSEC/overview

https://eumetsatspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DSEC/pages/700055570/Channels+and+Packet+Identifiers+PIDs