Re: PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0 for GNU/Linux

Ernst Lobsiger

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 01:25 AM, Hugo wrote:
I'm for the moment still busy on another project , but I see what I could do ... don't hold your breath ...

Kind regards,

Hugo
Hugo,

thanks a lot for your first look at the problem. My OOP knowledge is just enough to use some methods but I never programmed an object so far.
I had a look with h5dump into the FY-2G/H files and they seem quite simple. If we had a reader making some Satpy composites should be easy.
It's more on this level that me and Christian Peters could contribute. This would make a nice extension of the Starter Kit 3.0 for Basic Service.

Kind regards,