eumetcast reception

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hallo,
I recently installed the new tc-cast client software. I use the SR1 and windows 10 64bit.
Unfortunately now I receive only the announcement channel data and no data channel data at all.
Client 2.14.6 says "ok connected" though.
Log shows "could not open HTTP server at port 8100 on any interface - address already in use"
Seems that somewhere hidden is an incorrect HTTP address blocking access to data channel data ? I remember vaguely that the correct http address "local host: 2517" ??
must be put via the internet explorer ? I must add that due to an incorrect audio setting prior I was forced to reload my notebook.
I would be most grateful if some members of your forum could look into my problem and provide me with their expert advice.
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.
Kind regards,
Roland