Re: Metop C yesterday break in data?

Ferdinand Valk

-----Original Message-----
From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of David J Taylor
GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 18 February, 2021 15:54
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Metop C yesterday break in data?

On 18/02/2021 12:23, Ferdinand Valk wrote:
I also missed the notification of the total outage of 10:00 UTC yesterday.
Btw David, many stations, including mine, seem to be missing from your
performance page. Data is being sent to you though.

Ferdinand
Ferdinand,

The Link Margin page seems OK here at 15:51. Try a Ctrl-F5 and get back to
me if there's is still a problem. Hope it's not a Brexit issue!

I only link to the data, only my own data is stored on my own Web site.

David,

On MS-Edge refresh or F5 doesn't change a thing, but with Chrome the page loads properly here. I have no clue why that is, but it is not your site, nor Brexit :-)

Thanks for checking.

Cheers,
Ferdinand