From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of Daniele Guardigli
Sent: Friday, 05 February, 2021 18:32
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Pytroll/Satpy Metop composite

Yes, I started to work and the starter kit is simply wonderful. I'm using the LEO e and GEO scripts adapted for my coordinates. I was wondering if there's a script (like noaa20 and suomi) for metop (A-B or C) composite of the day (or night). Also something regarding Noaa19.

Thanks for reply Ferdinand

Il giorno ven 5 feb 2021 alle ore 19:27 Ferdinand Valk <fvalk@...> ha scritto:

Daniele,

I understood that you have started up to work with pytroll/satpy based on the HowTo version 3 from Ernst.

In that case you have the basic scripts for Metop and NOAA20 in the LEOscripts folder.

Please check and if in doubt, let us know.

Cheers,

Ferdinand