From: EUMETSAT User Helpdesk <OPS@...>
To: EUMETSAT User Helpdesk <OPS@...>
CC: EUMETSAT User Helpdesk <OPS@...>
Sent: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 12:20
Subject: Migration of EUMETCast Europe restoration capacity to Hotbird 13

Dear EUMETCast-Europe User,

Further to our email below, please be informed that the EUMETCast Europe back-up transponder changed from E21B to HB13 on 1 February 2021, as planned.

Please find attached the latest version of TD 15 which has been updated with the new official backup satellite parameters for HB13.

The EUMETCast web page has been updated accordingly (EUMETCast | EUMETSAT Website), as well as the EUMETCast Knowledge Base (EUMETCast - EUMETSAT Public Confluence (atlassian.net)).

As mentioned previously, we plan to perform a test activation of the EUMETCast Europe service on HB13 – exact dates and further details will be provided in due course.

Best regards,

EUMETSAT User Service