Re: Sudden jump in SNR.

geojohnt@...

David,

I meant to join Twitter after your earlier prompt.
I've just tried to join using email rather than phone and it tells me that 'that address is 'already' taken.'
???

I'll get onto Ops.

It was announced on Twitter as well.  I keep advising that

@eumetsat_users is an account to be followed!

  https://twitter.com/eumetsat_users?lang=en

Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...