Re: Sudden jump in SNR.

Ian Deans

On 18/01/2021 15:17, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,
I had a sudden jump in SNR on TP1 today from 13.3 dB to 13.7 dB at 13:51 UTC.
It is still at that 13.7/.6 dB level at 15:15.
The Power level did not change being steady at - 25 dBm.
Sky is 'cloudy grey' but not rain bearing.
It's difficult to see if this ~ 0.4 db rise was seen by others from David's signal logging.
Regards,
John Tellick.

John it was on the Weekly Operations Schedule that there was an uplink station maintenance scheduled for today and tomorrow, so it is likely that the higher signal, which I also saw, was a switch over to the back up station which we know has a higher signal.