Re: GOES 16 R Decoding Software

MZFB@...

Hello
Thanks for the reply's. I wanted to answer Hugo I have 1.7 Grid dish with the Nooelec GOES sawbird LNA and right now I borrow a friends RSDPlay RSP dx but i may purchase my own RSP 1A. I ordered a PI 3B+ but everyone said that wouldn't work well so I'm going to send it back when it comes. Now I'm getting ready to order the PI 4b with 8GB but I will wait to see what I hear back from you all.  I also have some windows PCs that I could wipe and put Ubuntu on if that would even better (would save money too!).
David thank you I will look at the stuff sent as well what computer hardware is needed for your program?
Thank you so much for helping!
Mike