GOES 16 R Decoding Software

MZFB@...

Hello
I have my new hardware up and running and I'm getting a good downlink signal. So now I'm looking for software that I can use with my Raspberry PI 3 B+ for decoding and displaying. What I'm looking for is some basic up to date software without having to do to much twitting at first to get me started. I've gone to a couple sites and most of the stuff is 2 years & 3 years old and then there's a bunch of  stuff that you have add to even make it work from what I'm seeing so far. Just really hoping somebody can help me get started and then I think can manage it from that point.
Thanks in advance.
Mike
W1ZFB