PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0 for GNU/Linux

Ernst Lobsiger

Dear All,

here comes the Kit for GNU/Linux amd64 as promised. It's as easy to install and use as the one for Windows. It has been
developed under Debian 10 (Buster) but you should have no problems to get it running on any amd64 GNU/Linux distro.

It's based on Miniconda3 as the Windows companion. Christian Peters took "virtualenv" (as described in my GNU/Linux HOWTO 2.0)
to install the PyTROLL/SatPy environment and made a first Meteosat image on a RASPI (8GB RAM needed) with one of my scripts :-).

Have fun