From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Sent: 13 January 2021 15:45
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] TBS6909X-V2 Update

On 13/01/2021 15:36, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi David

The CrazyCat BDADataEx software doesnt run on the latest Windows
Insider build

Neither does TBS-IP Data

Thats the problem

Regards

Graham
Ah, yes.

John Say mentioned that. I'm on the Dev channel and really wish I could easily change to the beta or release preview as it would be more appropriate. There's a new release next week, most likely, so try that.
You /have/ reported this issue as Critical in the feedback hub, I guess?