Von: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Graham Woolf
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Jänner 2021 16:58
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] TBS6909X-V2 Update

Hi Ernst

Just a quick question re LNB's

I have a quad LNB (Not sure what a QUATRRO LNB is) but I only have two of the four inputs connected with cables

Does that make a difference on what mode or what tuner input I use on the 6909x

I know it has four tuners but I can quite get my head around the difference between MultiSw (which I assume is mode 0 ) and Direct Connection (Mode 1 ?)

Reagrds

Graham