Re: TBS6909X-V2 Update

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 13/01/2021 14:36, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi Ernst
I wish it was that simple !!
I am currently running a Windows 10 Insider version and as has been noted elsewhere in this group neither CrazyCats's software or the TBS IPdata tool will run on this version
In order to test the card I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 to do the testing and after two days  it still didnt work I have restored my system from a backup
The thought of wiping everything again in the hope it might work is not something I look forward to
The easiest solution for me would be for a fix to be found for the above two bits of software so that they run under the latest Windows - either that or the next Insider build might fix the problem
Regards
Graham
The TBS6903 card works, and it's cheaper, but you may need the CrazyCat BDADataEx software. The TBS drivers are OK.

See whether there are alternative drivers on the TBS site, perhaps?