Re: TBS6909X-V2 Update

Graham Woolf

Hi Ernst

I wish it was that simple !!

I am currently running a Windows 10 Insider version and as has been noted elsewhere in this group neither CrazyCats's software or the TBS IPdata tool will run on this version

In order to test the card I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 to do the testing and after two days  it still didnt work I have restored my system from a backup

The thought of wiping everything again in the hope it might work is not something I look forward to

The easiest solution for me would be for a fix to be found for the above two bits of software so that they run under the latest Windows - either that or the next Insider build might fix the problem

Regards

Graham