Re: TBS6909X-V2 Update

john.haslam4@...

Hi Graham

Regarding point 2 EUMETCast document TD15 3.1 states<< using network drives as primary storage location is not recommended but is possible if carefully designed and a non-blocking I/O can be achieved under operating conditions>>
I will be watching this thread with interest because I have successfully loaded Linux Mint onto a retired Dell Precision T5500 that was running Windows 7 and "according to Dell" cannot be upgraded to Windows 10.
I am an absolute beginner to Linux but willing to learn although I realize that setting Tellicast up on Linux is not a beginners project!