Re: TBS6909X-V2 Update

James Brown

Out of interest did you try the Crazycat software?
James

On 13 Jan 2021, at 12:40, Graham Woolf <woolfg@...> wrote:

Hi all

Here is an update on my attempt to get this card working on Windows 10 64 bit

In short -it wont . Even with a clean install of Windows 10 I eventually get a BSOD pointing at tbs6909.sys  the windows driver usually after a couple of hours

This is using the latest Windows 10 drivers 2.0.0.4 on the tbsdtv web site

So my thought now is to buy a small PC and run Linux as this is a known working solution (Ernst)

I plan to connect these two pc's together with a network cable

I have a couple of question though

1) Does the tellicast client have to run on the Linux pc or can I continue to use the Windows client

2) If it runs on the Linux client can I use a network location in my client_cast_channels file for the target directory so have the tellicast client write file directly across the network to my windows pc

Any thoughts or further suggestions would be much appreciated

Regards

Graham