Hartmut,

a very nice image. In the middle you see the East-West glider racetrack where I flew my FAI 500km with a Cirrus 77.
This was Trieben --> Lanzen Thurnau --> Gerlos Pass --> Trieben. Unfortunately that's long ago, it remains the Club.

Am 09.01.2021 18:36, schrieb Hartmut Schulla via groups.io:

Hi Old Farts!
Metop is also working with eps-gbl!
Thank you Ernst!
Regards
Hartmut
Von: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Ernst Lobsiger
via groups.io
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Jänner 2021 23:34
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: [MSG-1] PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0
Dear Members
[cid:image001.jpg@01D6E6B6.60C507D0]
Here comes the Pytroll/Satpy EUMETCast Windows Starter Kit V3.0 (YES
3.0). It should be "Childs Play" to get it working.
I have double checked all the scripts on my Windows 10 Pro 64Bit PC
that got the files readonly from a SAMBA share Z:.
My definition of "Childs Play" remains the same as for V1.0:
0) You know that you have Windows 10 64Bit
1) You are not completely new to EUMETCast
2) You read and follow the HOWTO inside (RTFM)
3) You know where you find your satellite files
All scripts have been developt under Debian 10 GNU/Linux. An almost
identical Starter Kit for this OS will follow soon.
Have fun