Von: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Ferdinand Valk
Gesendet: Samstag, 9. Jänner 2021 10:32
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0

Hartmut,

Current users => I don’t understand why python would have to be deinstalled. It all works perfectly well on the existing platform. Satpy was the only upgrade (v0.25.1 iirc). I did rename the existing EMCdata and EMCtools directories to []-Old, so that I have temporarily access to adaptations I made, but no deinstall of any kind was needed.

Ferdinand