From: "Douglas Deans via groups.io" <gm4vzy=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Sent: 06/01/2021 16:17:44
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] no MSG LRIT images in MDM

On 06/01/2021 15:54, Philip Robinson wrote:
Hi
I have been updating all my software from David Taylor and have the latest MDM. I am curious that in MDM that i have black screens in the MSG LRIT tab.
I have a working MSG HRIT , FY-2H, FY-2G, and Himawari
I have scoured many Q and A and documents but cant find an answer . I have PID 300 enabled in Ayecka.
I was just wondering if the function MSG LRIT can still be used in MDM
Philip

Philip Meteosat LRIT services were withdrawn many years ago. If you are seeing a LRIT tab it seems you are not using the latest software. Latest software is 3.1.15.1317 although LRIT was withdrawn many updates before that.
Hope that helps.

Best regards,

https://www.avg.com