Re: no MSG LRIT images in MDM

Douglas Deans

On 06/01/2021 16:17, Douglas Deans via groups.io wrote:
On 06/01/2021 15:54, Philip Robinson wrote:
Hi
I have been updating all my software from David Taylor and have the latest MDM. I am curious that in MDM that i have black screens in the MSG LRIT tab.
I have a working MSG HRIT ,  FY-2H, FY-2G, and Himawari
I have scoured many Q and A and documents but cant find an answer . I have PID 300 enabled in Ayecka.
I was just wondering if the function MSG LRIT can still  be used in MDM
Philip
Philip Meteosat LRIT services were withdrawn many years ago. If you are seeing a LRIT tab it seems you are not using the latest software. Latest software is 3.1.15.1317 although LRIT was withdrawn many updates before that.
Hope that helps.
Best regards,

Reading David's mail I forgot that the LRIT tab can be hidden. Hence I could not see it. My apologies, but my reference to no LRIT service via Eumetcast for some time is correct.