Re: no MSG LRIT images in MDM

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 06/01/2021 15:54, Philip Robinson wrote:
Hi
I have been updating all my software from David Taylor and have the latest MDM. I am curious that in MDM that i have black screens in the MSG LRIT tab.
I have a working MSG HRIT ,  FY-2H, FY-2G, and Himawari
I have scoured many Q and A and documents but cant find an answer . I have PID 300 enabled in Ayecka.
I was just wondering if the function MSG LRIT can still  be used in MDM
Philip
Yes, but LRIT is no longer directly disseminated, and I understand the LRIT FTP service is stopping. In Setup you can simple hide the LRIT tab.