From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 6:08 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Missing segments from 13:45 today

Are you saying you were off until 13.45 ?
Yes, in UTC. The Tools, Missing segments report should show the
missing segments correctly, even if you don't take all the channels
(as I recall). If I run it for today (the default is yesterday) I
get the results below. I've remove some FSD which had "all
missing". I wonder if we are all getting the same segments missing?

Cycle: 1345
lrit-ch05, seg: 5
lrit-ch09, seg: 5
Cycle: 1400