Re: A-68A turning again.

Ernst Lobsiger

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 04:50 AM, Ferdinand Valk wrote:
I had a chance to work with your suggestions and it works perfectly well.
Ferdinand,

With my 16GB RAM PC I managed to read and display the GRDH IW file from South Georgia. I simply made a vv 'composite' and did not reproject but simply write out the groundrange.
Original image size 214MB, 28625 x 20138 pixels,16Bit. I had to flop the image left/right to make it look the way we are used to. For this IM was handy. Just did "convert SB1.png -flop ...".

P.S. I will try to make color composites (vv vh) on my 24GB RAM PC.