From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 24 December, 2020 14:24
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] A-68A turning again.

John and Ferdinand,

while John noticed the first crack accross the A68a finger (on a Metop image!!) and Ferdinand added a final Sentinel-1A SAR-C measurement *.tiff confirmation,
I was unable to read the same GRDM file with Pytroll/Satpy because it only contained hh data. I have fixed that now by adding two homebrew sar-c composites.