Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

maurizio.calvitti@...

Ernst,

I have produced a new debug file, I believe correctly.

I opened a miniconda3 prompt and typed the command echo% PPP_CONFIG_DIR%

print to screen C: / EMCtools / pppconfig = OK

I cut and pasted your Sentinel-3 HOWTO update "sgeorgia300" into the C: /EMCtools/pppconfig/area.yaml files above (as the first area).

(however these operations had been done from the beginning, not now)

As usual, I have two area.yaml files.

One in the path C: /EMCtools/pppconfig/area.yaml on which I pasted the instructions "sgeorgia300".

The other is a deeper path in 'C: \\\\ Users \\\\ Maurizio \\\\ miniconda3 \\\\ envs \\\\ pytroll \\\\ Lib \\\\ site-packages \ \\ \ satpy \\\\ etc \\\\ Areas.yaml \ ', \' C: \\\\ EMCtools \\\\ pppconfig \\\\ Areas.yaml \ '] ""

Opening this second file I can't find the "sgeorgia instructions". It's right?

regards

Maurizi