Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Ferdinand Valk

Mauricio,

There are two lines in the script that should be ‘uncommented’ to read:

# Why to hell is it not working?

from satpy.utils import debug_on

debug_on()

You will then follow loads of verbal comments to what is happening and usually a final conclusion.

Having the file paths correct is one thing, to have the required data present at the indicated path is another.

Continua a provarci, ci arrivarai di sicuro!

Ferdinand