From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of maurizio.calvitti@...
Sent: Thursday, 17 December, 2020 08:39
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Ernst,

I checked point by point, so much so that I noticed an oversight in the guide you linked : ETCdata is correct? You mean EMCdata

Unfortunately I still have no images in the dedicated directories (ECMdata / images / Sentinel-3A or 3B), but only decompressed files in EMCdata/tmpdir xsen3a and x3senb.

It should be clear than with this mail,  I do not dare to ask for ready solutions, but only the confirmation that on your PC (I am referring to those who use SatPy on Windows) the attached shared S3 scripts (without any other further amendment) is  working.

My best regards,

Maurizio