Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

maurizio.calvitti@...

Good Morning to all,

In particular to SATPY users and developers,

after reading and learning,

Now, I’m able to “SatPy” process all the Geostationary and Polar Satellites (Suomi_NPP, NOAA_20, Metop, Aqua..etc).

For what it concerns the testing of Sentinel-3  OLCI,  once   launched the python files I  see the OLCI  files processed,  but I don’t produce any saved  images nor .png

In tmpdir.

Dind’t I read enough? Maybe!

Regards,

Maurizio